Varicose and spider vein treatment for fast relief
Varicose veins and spider veins can be painful and embarrassing. At Advanced Surgical Concepts in Chattanooga, our board-certified surgeons can help you get the relief you need without surgery and with very little discomfort or downtime. Vein symptom checklist – know the signs:
- Veins that are ropy & bulging
- Swollen legs or ankles
- Legs that feel achy or heavy
- Burning, itching sensation in the legs
- Restless legs
- Skin discoloration or changes in skin texture on the legs
Symptoms like these not only affect how you look and feel, they can also point to more serious health concerns that need to be addressed by an experienced physician. Dr. James White has helped thousands of satisfied patients find relief from varicose veins. He is a board-certified surgeon and Diplomat of the American Board of Venous & Lymphatic Medicine – the medical board devoted to the treatment of vein problems including varicose veins and spider veins..
Advanced vein treatment available now in Chattanooga
ASC offers the latest technology for diagnosing and treating your varicose veins in the safest, most comfortable and effective ways possible, including:
- Endovenous Laser Ablation & VNUS Closure (radiofrequency ablation) – These in-office procedures are performed using a local anesthetic and light sedation. They take less than two hours and offer a fast recovery, usually within one day. Many Chattanooga area insurance plans cover these procedures when treatment is considered medically necessary according to your insurance plan.
- Sclerotherapy – This treatment consists of injections using very fine needles. The injection process is guided by ultrasound, visual or vein viewer guidance for the best cosmetic effects. Foam sclerotherapy is most effective in closure of tiny blue, red or green spider veins.
Find out how Dr. White can help you with state-of-the-art vein care. Call ASC today for a free consultation in our Chattanooga office, today: (423) 648-4011.
For a complimentary consultation call (423) 648-4011.